Arco (TN)

Arco (TN)

Monday, August 4, 2014

Writing With Gibran - "sweetness" - August 4, 2014




Today's Carpe Diem's quote from Khalil Gibran is the following:

[...] "It was but yesterday I thought myself a fragment quivering without rhythm in the sphere of life. Now I know that I am the sphere, and all life in rhythmic fragments moves within me'''. [...]


resplendent nature
beauty surrounds this valley
sunrise in Arco

bells ringing the hour
breaking the morning silence
first rays of sun light

(C) G.s.k. 14

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous. I just wrote a poem about an excursion in chasing the sun (for a picture). This haiku would cause me to chase the sounds of morning.
    This post did not link from Carpe Diem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the poem and hope to drop by your blog today ... I've missed looking at my favs lately. I'll look into the link, I probably messed something up. Thanks for both the compliment and the info!

      Delete
  2. Once upon a time I lived up the street from a church; the ringing bells were always very soothing. So I especially liked the second one, Georgia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Once I lived right across the street from a church ... those bells used to drive me up a wall 'til I got used to their booming ... but I know what you mean. For years throughout Italy, the churches had stopped ringing the bells except for special events and a call to the principle mass. Trentino is the exception, they went back to bell ringing in the 90s. They are soothing at times and I do like the ringing of the hours.

      Delete
  3. Lovely, I can hear the church bells...I lived across the street from our little church for 4 years...

    ReplyDelete

harmonious words ... like crystal clear water ... pure ectasy

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments."